RE: Choreography composition --- some relevant work

Dear Andrew,

Welcome from me!  I am sure others will welcome you as well.  It sounds
to me as if the work you have done is exactly on the topic we are trying
to produce a 'standards' solution for.  Personally I would be happy with
the 'technical' content of what you say below as an expansion of our
'Mission Statement'.

This W3C WS-Choreography group has just set up a task force to look at
formalisms we could base our work on.  The lead is Frank (Francis McCabe
fgm@fla.fujitsu.com) and you may wish to make contact with him and that
'sub-group'.

Mike Champion (Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com) and Monica Martin
(Monica.Martin@Sun.COM) are leading an 'Inputs' task force looking at
some existing languages such as WSCI, BPSS and so on.

Hope this helps you - looks like you will have some interesting
contributions to make.  Personally I appreciate your bringing in the
idea of contracts.  I think they are very relevant, but I was waiting
until the group was a bit further along before raising.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7670 1785  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)