Introduction

From: Yaron Y. Goland <ygoland@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:37:08 -0800
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

I'm Yaron Y. Goland and I will be BEA Systems representative to this working
group.

I am a senior principal technologist at BEA and work in the CTO's office. My
area of specialization is choreography/workflow standards. I helped BEA in
its contributions to WSCI and am a co-author on the BPEL4WS specification.
My general standards background has ranged from working on mobile standards
to the Liberty Alliance Project, the UPnP forum and contributing to a number
of IETF working groups including as lead author on the WebDAV
specification - one of the first protocol standards (if not the first) to
use XML.

I agree to participate as per the charter.

		Yaron