Introduction

From: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:30:26 -0800
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Hi all,

My name is Assaf Arkin and I will be representing Intalio in this working
group.

I am Chief Architect at Intalio, author of the BPML specification and
co-author of the WSCI specification. My work focuses in the area of business
process management, in particular in leveraging emerging technologies,
models for reliable distributed systems and enterprise technologies.

I am interested in choreography as a means to lower communication barriers
and enable customers to develop new value added processes. I believe an open
forum that works towards a royalty specification is the best means to
achieve this goal.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Intalio regarding
Web services Choreography.

Regards,
Assaf Arkin

Assaf Arkin