WS[Chor 4/21/2003: Updated Cases Submitted and Choreography Terms to Consider

As indicated, attached is the working glossary with the comments I
received from Assaf and Hugo. I also heard from Mike Brumbelow, who
wishes to assist on glossary. Mike, please do a pass over this for
tomorrow and once the discussion gets going, we'll do so as well. Those
items in red in the document are changes made from comments received.
Comments / questions are also inserted in these sections, for team
discussion at the appropriate time.

As well, as requested last week, I've added additional detail to my two
cases for consideration with some potential areas to mine for
requirements. These scenarios were based on real world requirements in
European and high technology/electronic component industries.

Thanks.
Monica J. Martin
Sun Microsystems