RE: Proposed issue text

I think we need to do all the WSDL 2.0 meps including robust in-only and
out-only.  This may include referencing or specifying the SOAP MEPs and
Bindings.

We say the scope, and we say what the solution space could include, but
not exactly whether we or somebody else has to do it.  I'd also like to
focus on the charter wording rather than the submission of use
cases/scenarios.  I think the charter sets a mandatory low bar, which
might be exceeded by the scenarios, but I'm not sure yet.

Cheers,
dave

limitations/omissions