Re: PR drafts comments: typos and WS-Security reference

* Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM> [2006-03-10 16:11-0500]
> On Mar 10, 2006, at 1:55 PM, Hugo Haas wrote:
> >- SOAP Binding section 5.1.2: we remove all editorial notes at this
> >  stage; I suggest to transform the editorial note into a note, and
> >  add a proper bibliography entry:
> >  Note: For example, the SOAP 1.1 Request Optional Response HTTP
> >  Binding [SOAP11 ROR] MAY be used.
> >
> Do we have a stable doc+URL for this yet ?

I have a draft ready for publication:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/6/03/drafts/NOTE-soap11-ror-httpbinding-20060399/

I am intending to publish it at the same time as the Core and SOAP
Binding, so it's fine to link it from the document.

Cheers,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas - W3C