Re: Clarification for WS-RX

Here, then, are two simple resolutions

   1. Close with no action.  Simple.  Done.
   2. Section 5 to read as below.  The rules now apply to any endpoint.
      Simple.  Done.

        5.1.1 SOAP 1.1/HTTP

When "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing/anonymous" is specified for
an endpoint in a request message then there is no change to the SOAP
1.1/ HTTP binding.

        5.1.2 SOAP 1.2

When "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing/anonymous" is specified for
an endpoint in the request part of a SOAP request-response message
exchange [SOAP 1.2 Part 2: Adjuncts
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-soap.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#SOAP12-PART2>],
then any message sent to that endpoint MUST be the response part of the
same SOAP request-response message exchange [SOAP 1.2 Part 2: Adjuncts