Re: Updated Table: wsaw:Anonymous Combinations

Anish,

See in line ...

Anish Karmarkar wrote:
> Arun,
>
> Thanks for generating this.
>
> Two comments:
>
> 1) We may have to update the table once we resolve issue CR32 which asks
> the question whether 'none' is ok when wsaw:Anonymous='required'.
Do you want that to be mentioned in the table ?

> 2) The general principle that is being used is:
> "If the receiver is going to generate a fault and FaultTo value is
> incorrect, then it may send the fault over the back-channel with the
> understanding that the sender may not receive or process this fault."
>
> but this rule is not used when faultTo='none', for example in 4E.
Rule 3 already defines the meaning for none. Do you think this should be
explicitly mentioned as part of this rule as well ?

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download and Contribute Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT)