Re: CR33

Hi Bob,

If CR33 is something to do with the current RM-inspired discussion then
I would very much like to take part. Thank you for inviting me.

I'm deep in the bowels of correspondence. Can you let me know what CR33
says, how do I find a link to it, etc? I am not familiar with your
process, I'm afraid, and I haven't read the full gamut of mails from today.

Yrs,

Alastair