Re: Updated Table: wsaw:Anonymous Combinations

Arun,

Thanks for generating this.

Two comments:

1) We may have to update the table once we resolve issue CR32 which asks
the question whether 'none' is ok when wsaw:Anonymous='required'.

2) The general principle that is being used is:
"If the receiver is going to generate a fault and FaultTo value is
incorrect, then it may send the fault over the back-channel with the
understanding that the sender may not receive or process this fault."

but this rule is not used when faultTo='none', for example in 4E.

-Anish