RE: Agenda: 2005-11-07 F2F, Tokyo JP (DIAL-IN info?)

Hi Mark,

Since the Logistics page at
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/nov-f2f.html still says the
teleconference details are TBD, can you confirm that the Zakim bridge is
the intended venue for dial-in access?

Sure wish I could join you all there in person, but the IETF meeting
this week in Vancouver is hosted by Nortel, and I need to be here to
wave the (maple leaf) flag and chair my little WG.

Regards,
Paul