RE: Issue 59 alternate proposal

The proposal reflects exactly what is being agreed, what is being sent
elsewhere and what is currently debated:

First bullet. You are right. Proposal addresses this bullet. .

Second bullet. As far as the one-way SOAP MEP is concerned, the issue
for SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 is two separate issues. SOAP 1.1/HTTP
behaviour is addressed by WS-I BP 1.x profile and there is no
architected SOAP MEP for one way in SOAP 1.1. SOAP 1.2 one-way MEP is
needed and this has been communicated to the XMLP by our group and WSD.
We further indicated the issues with the binding to them as well. So, we
have told them our requirements, so did WSD. The proposal therefore does
not need to address one-way MEP as the consensus of the tc is being
addressed with respect to this need elsewhere.

Third bullet. Response binding markup was never fully agreed on due to
the issues that I have raised, and this is what we are debating right
now as to how to address them and what additional constraints that we
may require iin the specification if we would like to support it. I will
send couple of points for this later on in response to Marc's mail in a
separate message.

Thanks,

--umit