RE: Self-describing Messages wrt MEPs

Definitely something like that.

I would say that the scoping rules are as rigorous and as vague as the
definition of "ReplyTo".   That is, if the receiver thinks of ReplyTo as
scoped to a SOAP MEP then it can't send a SOAP MEP response.  If it
thinks of ReplyTo as scoped to a higher level construct, then it can't
send a higher level construct response.

Cheers,
Dave

FaultTo.