Re: Requirements for one-way MEP

Speaking for myself, there are two things (related to async and use of
ws-addressing) that I would like to get clarification on from XMLP
(these things have come up before on the XMLP/WSDL/async-TF list). These
two things, I don't think is "new work" but clarification on the
existing SOAP-HTTP binding.

1) Does the SOAP/HTTP binding require that a SOAP envelope be sent back
in the HTTP-response (for the non-failure case). See [1].

2) Can 303 status code be used for pull-based async req-response using
the existing SOAP/HTTP binding. See thread starting at [2].

Thx.

-Anish
--

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2004Nov/0005.html