Re: Proposal for lc75/lc88

+1 to leaving the behavior "undefined" for duplicate [message id].

How to handle messages with duplicate [message id] is very context
(application / other protocols involved) sensitive. For example in
reliable messaging (over unreliable transfer) reliability is typically
achieved by sending the *same* message again (and over) until an ack
message is received and hence a receiver should expect to receive
duplicate (or a message with the same [message id]) and be prepared to
eliminate duplicates without returning an error or faulting. Whereas in
other situations a duplicate message could in fact be treated as an error.

Regards, Prasad