Re: Implementing SOAP Sessions with WS-Addressing

Hi Mark,

I already looked at WS-Context, but it is still unclear to me how the
resource parameter are used in practice. Can anyone on the list
indicate me some more information related to this topic?

Are there some articles / white papers / etc. that describe how
WS-Addressing is used in practice (especially the resource
parameters)?

Thankx,
Cristian