Re: Implementing SOAP Sessions with WS-Addressing

Hi Cristian. You may want to take a look at WS-Context
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ws-caf),
which is intended for session-oriented interactions. It uses
WS-Addressing, but not to obtain session semantics, only for addressing
of endpoints.

Mark.

--
Mark Little