From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:29 AM
To: Srinivas, Davanum M
Cc: Glen Daniels; Martin Gudgin; public-ws-addressing@w3.org;
public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties
and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

Dims,

Why? There is no utility in making such a distinction from the
perspective of a received message, they are simply SOAP header blocks
that are processed in the usual manner using the SOAP processing model.

There is utility in making the distinction when populating an EPR, but
not in processing the resultant header blocks upon receipt of a message
that has been sent to the endpoint referenced.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com> Sent by:
public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
11/23/2004 09:42 AM

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, "Glen Daniels"
<gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
cc
<public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and
Parameters (without a wrapper!)

Martin,

Am the guy writing the ws-addressing implementation here
(http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/addressing/) which works with Axis
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/). I need to pick the RefProp's and
RefParam's put them in 2 different collections within an addressing
datastructure for obvious reasons.

-- dims