RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

Dims,

You wrote:

> This situation is because there is NO way
> to distinguish between regular soap headers and reference properties and
> reference parameters.

And I maintain that is because there is no distinction to be made. An
intermediary
is certainly free to inspect (not process in the SOAP sense) headers in
the messages
it receives and forwards, but again, there is no distinction between a
SOAP header block
added because it was a ref prop/param or one that was added for some other
purpose
such as in support of a QoS protocol such as WS-Reliable Messaging or
WS-Addressing.

A SOAP header block is a SOAP header block. The thing that distinguishes
it from other
SOAP header blocks is its QName and the value of the soap:role/actor
attribute.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com