Re: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

Martin Gudgin wrote:

> [...]
I am speaking of an environment where the flexibility of EPRs is
desired, but the day to day
infrastructure in use is in an exclusively soap/httpPost environment.
As an optimization, the sender may know
the environment it is using, and does not need to send stuff that is
unnecessary.

>>would say wsa:replyTo is only required to be send when the request /
>>response
>>is bound to a one way underlying transport.
>>

>I really believe this would be a mistake. I really want a world where
>the set of headers is NOT dependant on *how* the message is transmitted
>( or how some future message will be transmitted ).

I want a world where extraneous stuff not needed for a particular
application of WS:addressing must be sent.

Some Fujtisu product people desire the ability to optimize and tune for
performance in tighly constrainted infrastructure
environments.