Re: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

Martin Gudgin wrote:

> [...]
I really think we all need to understand each other's requirements for
ws:addressing.

With my purchase order example, the address to send the future invoice
to (in a subsequent and separate MEP) belongs
as "application" data.   Thus it should be in the WSDL input message,
bound to the body in the soap binding.

I guess my mental model holds the thought that soap Headers are not
necessarily made availalbe to the user application above the
web server's communication stack.  Maybe some implementations can make
it available to a savvy user to find soap header info from
a request message, but in any design I would do I would make sure such
application critical information is embedded in the application message
of the request.

Tom Rutt