RE: i022: Relationship to the SOAP Binding Framework: a SOAP Request MEP and OneWay HTTP Binding

Good question.  The WSDL SOAP binding would specify the one-way MEP for
a wsdl in-out to tell the binding whether it's a soap req-response
binding or 2 soap one-way bindings.   I don't think it is that useful
for a wsdl in only mep to distinguish between request vs request
response mep as the one-way or the req-resp binding seem to be the same
thing in the one way case.

Some of the possible scenarios I see are:

1. wsdl in, soap request mep, soap one-way binding

2. wsdl in, soap request-resp mep, soap req resp binding

3. wsdl in-out, soap req-resp mep, soap req resp binding

4. wsdl in-out, soap request mep, 2 soap one-way bindings (the callback
scenario)

5. wsdl in-out, soap req-resp mep, 2 soap req resp bindings

Note that #5 - which I proposed - has been precluded by the WSDL 2.0 WG.
Effectively, the WSDL 2.0 group forced the creation the request mep for
wsdl in-outs that is a callback over 2 http connections.

Cheers,

Dave

  _____