RE: i0001: EPRs as identifiers - alternative proposal

I don't see any difference between a resource oriented and a service
oriented architecture in your terms.  I think that if any
differentiation needs to be made, it is
- whether the resource is accessed via a uniform interface or a custom
interface,
- whether the resource is stateful or stateless

Dave