Re: Nother rollup

Arun Gupta wrote:
> JBoss endpoints [2] are down at this time. I'm still not able to capture
> all 4 messages for non-anonymous testcases and thus expecting them to
> fail. Hopefully these new logs will bring more "greenery" to the report.

The JBoss endpoint is up, can you try again?

Comments on Sun->JBoss failures

It looks like the failing tests are using localhost ReplyTo addresses,
can you update your test client to use your public IP address instead?

We are probably returning the reponse to a localhost port that does not
exist.

Thanks,
	Kev