Re: Nother rollup

Kevin Conner wrote:
> Comments on Sun->JBoss failures
>
> It looks like the failing tests are using localhost ReplyTo addresses,
> can you update your test client to use your public IP address instead?
>
> We are probably returning the reponse to a localhost port that does not
> exist.

I have gone through the network logs on my home machine, just to double
check what is happening (I wasn't sure whether the submitted logs were
being changed by a logging proxy).  Here is an example of the message we
are receiving.  As you can see the ReplyTo address is set to a locahost
endpoint.

We are sending a reply to that address, faulting because it doesn't
exist and then trying to send a destination unreachable.  We log a
failure against the sending of the fault as there is no address to
return it to (no From or FaultTo).

	Kev

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
     xmlns:ns1="http://example.org/notify"
     xmlns:ns2="http://example.org/echo"
   <s:Header>
     <wsa:ReplyTo xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
         s:role="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope/role/none">
       <wsa:Address>
         http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous
       </wsa:Address>
     </wsa:ReplyTo>
     <To xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
       http://213.162.124.157:8080/interop/soap/InteropTest
     </To>
     <MessageID xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
       uuid:12dc1068-22d8-4441-831e-3ee15ec2a547
     </MessageID>
     <ReplyTo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
       <Address>
         http://localhost:8080/jaxwsa-w3c_s12/nonanonymous