Re: Nother rollup

Updated the following logs at it's usual place [1]:

Sun->IBM
Sun->Microsoft
Sun->Axis
Sun->WSO2

JBoss endpoints [2] are down at this time. I'm still not able to capture
all 4 messages for non-anonymous testcases and thus expecting them to
fail. Hopefully these new logs will bring more "greenery" to the report.

I'll be in flight until 9am tomorrow and will be back online around
10:30am. So will be joining testathon later in the game. But in the
meanwhile, feel free to send a status on Sun's service endpoint or
client results.

[1] http://soapinterop.java.sun.com:8080/wsalogs
[2] http://213.162.124.157:8080/interop/soap/InteropTest

Thanks,
-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from