Re: Mostly red report

test1147 for IBM->Sun and Microsoft->Sun is now fixed and endpoints
updated.

I dont have an easy way to test1147 and test1248 for Sun->Sun. Can that
be updated in the stylesheet to reflect that ?

I sent a separate mail about test1251 and still looking for an
explanation there before I implement it.

-Arun