RE: Mostly red report

Looks  better :-)

...but maybe not quite right (Microsoft -> Sun is failing 'cos of a lack
of a message 2 in 1251 and message 2 shouldn't be required for 1251).

I think the following should fix it so that only message elements in the
testcases.xml which have associated assertions become required.

In mkschema.xsl:

                                                <xsl:if test="$num!=1">
                                                        <xsl:if
test="count(./s:assert)>0">
                                                                <sch:rule
context="log:message[@testcase='{$testcase}'][@message='1']">
 <sch:assert
test="following-sibling::log:message[@testcase='{$testcase}'][@message='{$num}']">assertion
"all required messages present" against <xsl:value-of select="$testcase"/>
message <xsl:value-of select="$num"/> failed</sch:assert>
 </sch:rule>
                                                        </xsl:if>
                                                </xsl:if>

This makes the IBM->Sun failure on 1251 show up and also that the
Microsoft logs need some renumbering but I don't think it throws up any
red we aren't expecting?

I'll generate new reports against those who have asked this evening (it's
easier to do at home because of firewall issues).

Cheers,
David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
MP127, IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN
+44 (0)1962 815049 (Int. 245049)
david.illsley@uk.ibm.com

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-tests-request@w3.org
02/03/2006 14:50

"Arun Gupta" <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>, "WS-Addressing Tests"
<public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Mostly red report

My bad, my fix for the "missing message" case caused a side effect.
Checked in a version I'm more confident in.  The next rebuild will tell.