RE: proposed breaking change to echo global element declaration

It conveys the intent of the message without having to crack the body (esp.
if the body is encrypted). I haven't read the latest draft of the spec, but
I raised an issue with an earlier draft around mandating that wsa:Action be
used for dispatching. Among other things, it means that a kit has to
dispatch differently when using WS-Addressing and when not using
WS-Addressing. But more importantly, why does should the spec care how
dispatching is done?

Thanks,
Tim-