Re: echo:EmptyEchoString -- was RE: Misc comments

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:19:21 +0530
To: paul.downey@bt.com
Cc: public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org

Agreed that this error is caused by the application but this is imposing
another requirement on the toolkits to be able to support custom
faultcodes from within their application. I think that is out-of-scope
for WS-Addressing and it should be a standard code (say client or server).

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from