Re: test1204 -- was RE: Misc Comments - Part 2

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:28:24 +0530
To: paul.downey@bt.com
Cc: public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org

Paul,

>>1). What additional interop does test1204 test for other than that
>>tested by test1202 and test1203 ?
>

> They attempt to express various combinations of ReplyTo and FaultTo being
> absent.
1202 requires ReplyTo to be explicitly none, 1203 requires FaultTo be to
  be explicitly none, 1204 requires ReplyTo and FaultTo to be none. I
see 1204 as a combination of 1202 and 1203. What combinations are being
tested here ?

> What's your concern? Is generating these difficult
> with your implementation?
I'm just trying to understand the motivation behind the test slightly
better. I've already implemented this test :)

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from