echo:EmptyEchoString -- was RE: Misc comments

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:05:38 -0000
To: <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>, <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

Arun

> 4). What functionality of WS-Addressing are we testing by setting the
> fault code to "echo:EmptyEchoString" ? I think it should one of the
> standard faultcodes, probably env:Client.

This approach stems from the Microsoft submitted scenarios:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/submissions/Microsoft/WS_Addressing_Scenarios.htm

The idea being to have a simple method of triggering a
fault and I'd anticipate this being thrown by the echo
'method' in application space rather than by infrastructure.

I'd prefer to have separate tests for the WS-Addressing specific
faults.

Paul