Re: Minutes - WS-Addressing Test Suite TF call 1 Dec 2005

See inline ...

paul.downey@bt.com wrote:
> Present: Mark Nottingham (BEA), David Illsley (IBM),
>  Paul Downey (BT), Mike Vernell (Microsoft)
>

> - update since F2F:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/11/f2f-minutes.html#item13
>
> Test suite in good shape, but not a lot of progress since the F2F
> David to co-edit the test suite pages with Paul.
>

> - Test cases submitted by Mike Vernal:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-tests/2005Oct/0004.html
>
> ACTION: pauld to ensure all Mike's tests are incorporated
> ACTION: pauld to flag which tests are for CORE, SOAP, WSDL CR
>

> - Which faults are testable? (David Hull):
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-tests/2005Nov/0005.html
>
> We'll write tests for those faults readily testable, those which
> are difficult to test and/or not interoperable may be raised as separate
> CR issues
>

> - Running the tests (David Illsley and Paul):
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-tests/2005Nov/0008.html
>
> General agreement in the XML capture file format approach
>
> ACTION: pauld to define file format
> ACTION: pauld to supply his message checking tool
>

> - call for implementations, any news?
>
> Microsoft and IBM expect to be ready for interop event in January.
> Support for CR specs in Indigo, Microsoft working on publishing a
> public endpoint, IBM also.
Sun expects to be ready for the interop event as well. What will be the
mode of communication before the interop event (IM or this alias or some
other implementers-only alias) ?

Do we advertise our public endpoints on a public alias ? I fear that we
might get spam traffic if we do that.

-Arun

> ACTION: pauld to cite WSDL and simple SOAP 1.2 request/response anon
> ReplyTo test case
>

> --
>
> Previous meetings:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-tests/2005Nov/0001.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-tests/2005Oct/0004.html

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from