Re: [Editorial][SOAP] IRI for SOAP 1.2 Module and SOAP 1.1 Extension

Dims,

The Working Group purposefully made these the same URI, as they refer
to the same conceptual SOAP module in different versions of the
protocol; i.e., there is no useful information in differentiating the
version of the protocol in the module URI.

We hope that this is a satisfactory resolution to your comment; please
respond within two weeks if it is not.

Regards,

On Apr 17, 2005, at 2:35 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Resending...can't see this email in the archive.
>
> -- dims

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems