Doodle poll for new architecture time slot for next week - please respond by Friday, 22.2 COB

From: Michael Lagally <Michael.Lagally@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 15:41:14 +0100
To: public-wot-wg@w3.org
Dear WoT WG members,

in today’s architecture call we agreed on Thursday as the *day* for the architecture time slot for next week.

In an attempt to find a time that is most convenient for all participants I have created a new doodle poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/guzi2i9fm675wkra <https://doodle.com/poll/guzi2i9fm675wkra>

Please respond by this week Friday COB, so we can use the new time already for next week.
Note that this will be a two hour call.

Best regards,

Michael