New time slot for Architecture call starting this week: Thu 10am-12pm CET.

From: Michael Lagally <Michael.Lagally@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:44:55 +0100
To: public-wot-wg@w3.org
Dear Architecture group members,

thanks very much for providing your responses about the new time slot for the architecture call at the doodle poll.

The poll is closed now -  the option that worked best for all is 10am-12pm CET.
(https://doodle.com/poll/guzi2i9fm675wkra <https://doodle.com/poll/guzi2i9fm675wkra>)

We will use the new time slot starting this week, i.e. the former time slot on Wednesday goes away.

Best regards,

Michael