[PlugFest/Testing] minutes - 12 May 2021

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:35:25 +0900
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2021/05/12-wot-pf-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] https://www.w3.org/

                             íV DRAFT íV
                              WoT Testfest

   [2]IRC log.

      [2] https://www.w3.org/2021/05/12-wot-pf-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Ege_Korkan, Kaz_Ashimura, Kunihiko_Toumura,
          Michael_Koster, Philipp_Blum, Tomoaki_Mizushima

   Regrets
          McCool

   Chair
          Ege

   Scribe
          kaz

Contents

Meeting minutes

   Ege: would like to talk about Discovery today

   Toumura: have implementation for the introduction phase

   Ege: (updates the Discovery/README.md)

   [3]Discovery/README.md

      [3] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/blob/main/events/2021.06.Online/Discovery/README.md

   Ege: Introduction mechanism and Exploration mechanism?

   Toumura: introduction mechanism is almost about the network
   level
   íK on the other hand, the exploration mechanism is about each TD
   íK introduction mechanism itself defines some URL
   íK if we use some directory service, we can get the URL via that
   service

   Kaz: so what we should do is listing the existing
   implementations for those two phases
   íK and then store possible TDs for each as well somewhere

   Ege: right
   íK (adds notes and sub sections to README.md)
   íK would like to see how to handle the discovery implementations

   Toumura: can write some description on the introduction
   mechanism

   Ege: e.g., network level setting like Core RD or mDNS?

   Toumura: right

   Ege: (put that information to the "Introduction mechanism"
   section)

   (some more discussion between Ege and Toumura-san)

   [4]updated Discovery/README.md

      [4] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/blob/main/events/2021.06.Online/Discovery/README.md

   Ege: would be appreciated if you could get back to the
   Discovery TF guys about this update

   Toumura: ok

   [adjourned]

    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    [5]scribe.perl version 131 (Sat Apr 24 15:23:43 2021 UTC).

      [5] https://w3c.github.io/scribe2/scribedoc.html