[PlugFest/Testing] minutes - 28 April 2021

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:32:44 +0900
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2021/04/28-wot-pf-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks a lot for taking the minutes, Ege!

Kazuyuki

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] https://www.w3.org/

                             íV DRAFT íV
                              WoT Plugfest

   [2]Agenda. [3]IRC log.

      [2] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/PlugFest_WebConf#Agenda_28.04.2021

      [3] https://www.w3.org/2021/04/28-wot-pf-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Ege_Korkan, Kaz_Ashimura, Kunihiko_Toumura,
          Michael_Koster, Michael_McCool, Philipp_Blum,
          Tomoaki_Mizushima

   Regrets
          -

   Chair
          McCool

   Scribe
          Ege, kaz

Contents

    1. [4]Testfest
    2. [5]logistics

Meeting minutes

  Testfest

   McCool: in the end of the testfest we will have a testplan
   íK some will be things to implement later on, i.e. gaps

   McCool: what are optional and mandatory features

   Kaz: note we can make decision about how many implementations
   are expected for optional features, but as you know, these days
   the Director suggests we have two implementations even for
   optional features.

   McCool: sparql for example. many are using the same library

   Kaz: we should identify those difficult features as "features
   at risk" for CR publication.

  logistics

   <Ege> mm: it would be good to start organizing the repo

   Ege: it would be good to link to the previous testfest

   McCool: (writes README.md in 2021.06)

   McCool: we should split up by deliverables

   <kaz> [6]June Testfest area

      [6] https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/main/events/2021.06.Online/README.md

   McCool: we should organize the output as well
   íK in order to identify the gaps

   McCool: directory needs to be tested by poking it
   íK some manual testing for p2p and introduction
   íK we also have other work like updating the scripts
   íK and playground

   Ege: what do you mean by implementations for the arch

   McCool: we pointed to the TD implementation report from arch
   last time
   íK we have 4 documents this time

   Kaz: also it depends on the normative features included in the
   WoT Architecture spec

   McCool: last testfests were about td mostly so we can copy from
   them directly to the TD folder

   <kaz> [adjourned]

    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    [7]scribe.perl version 131 (Sat Apr 24 15:23:43 2021 UTC).

      [7] https://w3c.github.io/scribe2/scribedoc.html