AW: node-wot dockerimage

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:41:31 +0000
To: Michael Koster <michael.koster@smartthings.com>, Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>

> I have been working on dockerizing node-wot and
> have a working image for ubuntu/x86 targets.
>
> https://hub.docker.com/r/mjkoster/node-wot-ubuntu/

Great, thanks!

> On startup, it calls an external nodejs script according to the same pattern of the
> OCF servers. The dockerfile and startup file are in a fork of the node-wot repo:
> https://github.com/thingweb/node-wot/compare/master...mjkoster:mjk-
> dockerization?expand=1

I'd open a Pull-request for this, we'd probably need your consent that this will be published under MIT license (for now) and eventually later unter W3C and other licenses.

> I am having problems with the raspberry pi version and will upload it when I figure
> out what is going wrong.

If you use the raspberry-pi example, it could be related to the unicorn daemon (the driver of the 8x8 LED field)

> I'm not sure if the external networking is functional yet either, but I wanted to
> share the status.

Sounds great, thanks for the update!
Will have a look at it and see if I can help.