node-wot dockerimage

From: Michael Koster <michael.koster@smartthings.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 07:48:17 -0700
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

This may be of general interest. I have been working on dockerizing node-wot and have a working image for ubuntu/x86 targets.

https://hub.docker.com/r/mjkoster/node-wot-ubuntu/ <https://hub.docker.com/r/mjkoster/node-wot-ubuntu/>

On startup, it calls an external nodejs script according to the same pattern of the OCF servers. The dockerfile and startup file are in a fork of the node-wot repo:
https://github.com/thingweb/node-wot/compare/master...mjkoster:mjk-dockerization?expand=1 <https://github.com/thingweb/node-wot/compare/master...mjkoster:mjk-dockerization?expand=1>

I am having problems with the raspberry pi version and will upload it when I figure out what is going wrong.

I'm not sure if the external networking is functional yet either, but I wanted to share the status.

Best regards,

Michael