Re: WoT IG Teleconference Nov 16th, 2016

Thanks a lot for taking the minutes, Kajimoto-san!

Please see below for the attendees list:
PresentKaz_Ashimura, Michael_Koster, Feng_Zhang, Takeshi_Yamada,
Takuki_Kamiya, Yongjing_Zhang, Yingying_Chen, Daniel_Peintner,
Dave_Raggett, Kazuaki_Nimura, Ryuichi_Matsukura, Uday_Davuluru,
Frank_Reusch, Kazuo_Kajimoto, Masato_Ohura, Michael_McCool,
Sebastian_Kaebisch, Johannes_Hund, Victor_Charpenay, Keiichi_TokuyamaRegrets
Matthias_KovatschChairMcCool, Yongjing

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504