From: Kazuyuki Ashimura [mailto:ashimura@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 9:19 AM
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Subject: [wot] TPAC breakout wiki (was Re: [wot] minutes - 17 August 2016)

Hi group,
It seems the wiki page for TPAC breakout sessions is already open.
So I've just added a place holder for our PlugFest pitch/demo sessions
to the wiki at:
  https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2016/SessionIdeas#Web_of_Things_PlugFest_Demos_.28Outreach.40TPAC.29

Let's talk about the concrete description for the entry during the IG call
(or on this maiinglist).
Thanks,
Kazuyuki