[wot] TPAC breakout wiki (was Re: [wot] minutes - 17 August 2016)

Hi group,

It seems the wiki page for TPAC breakout sessions is already open.

So I've just added a place holder for our PlugFest pitch/demo sessions
to the wiki at:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2016/SessionIdeas#Web_of_Things_PlugFest_Demos_.28Outreach.40TPAC.29

Let's talk about the concrete description for the entry during the IG call
(or on this maiinglist).

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504