WoT Talk in W3C Auto WG

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:33:38 +0530
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

As some of you already know that the W3C Auto WG is having its F2F
meeting in Paris from today. I will give a talk on Web of Things and our
activities in the IG. I am enclosing the slides I prepared for that, I
some some of them from the presentations in W3C Track in WWW 2016.

If anyone has comments, do not hesitate to shoot an email to me by
tomorrow evening. My talk is on April 28.

Thanks,
Soumya

--
Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |