From: 박예슬 [mailto:yaeseul112@ksa.or.kr]
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 5:21 PM
Subject: [JTC 1/WG 10] Approval of ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 10 Category C Liaison Request from JTC 1

Dear all,

Hi, I'm Yaeseul Park, ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 10 secretary.

ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 10 requested JTC 1 for establishment of Category C liaison with your organization and it has been approved. Also, ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 10 had its 3rd Meeting last week and WG 10 appointed Liaison Officers. Please refer to the attachment.

Regarding the work of ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 10:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 10 will send you the initial Working Draft (WD) around 10th October. Then, I will send you the initial WD and ISO commenting template.

Many thanks.

Warmest regards,

Yaeseul

Yaeseul Angela Park