Re: [TPAC15] Plugfest preparation

Dear All,

We have finished two modification for Plugfest.
  - TD registration to our Semantic TR(Thing Registry) server via RESTful POST method
  - TE assert to our Semantic TR server via RESTful POST method
  - can make SPARQL query about registered TD
  - can make reasoning based on TD & TE

Now, we’re trying to finish remained modification for simple demo before lunch time.
   - example of RESTful simple SPARQL query (registered all of TD, name, protocol)

If we have finish the all of planned modification, I will announce its RESTful URLs.

Please let me know if you have any idea or suggestion.

Best Regards,

— Jonathan Jeon

>>> [2]https://github.com/naokisekiguchi/wotplugfest2015/blob/master/client/node/a