Re: [TF-DI] Call tomorrow

Team, I am in Taipei and the internet connection of the hotel is not
good for a voice call and I can not dial in since my phone is in
roaming. Apologies that I have to cancel the call.

I'll send a detailed email tomorrow (planning to buy a local sim card so
that I get better internet from the 3G connection) with the current
status and suggestions for breakout.

The tech landscape and evaluation are currently available in the wiki.

Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta