From: <Felske>, "Kent E (Kent)" <felske@avaya.com<mailto:felske@avaya.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 7:30 AM
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-wot-ig@w3.org>" <public-wot-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-wot-ig@w3.org>>, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>>
Subject: RE: Poll on teleconferences

I am Kent Felske and I’m currently with Avaya as a Director in the Unified Communications  Soft Clients group.  In past rolls I have been a director of Advanced Technology working in the area of Sensor and Location technologies and their application in Communications to create Context aware solutions primarily around healthcare solutions .  I was also involved in early research on IoT.  I look forward to contributing to the WoT thrust.

Tuesdays work well for me (GMT-5  (1:00pm March 3rd)).  I’m located in Ottawa , Canada

Kent