Re: AW: Poll on teleconferences

Dear Joerg,  all,
(I re-send the mail to the list because I did wrong 'click' on the list manager's screen...)

The following approach looks good for me. At least I can work on GMT+X calls (Tuesday is convenient for me).  Thanks for the arrangement.

On 2015-02-03 08:36, Heuer, Joerg wrote:
> Starting with the 24^th of February every Tuesday in
>
> Group GMT+X: the odd weeks have a call at 9 am GMT (stating with 24^th _February, biweekly) and
>
> Group GMT-X: the even weeks have a call at 18 pm GMT (starting with 3^rd of March, biweekly).
>
> It is clear that this approach is not balanced. But taking the limited number of calls until a first F2F under account this approach enables all to participate and have at least only two groups in parallel which might make an initialization easier.
>
> A)What do you think of the two group approach? Is it feasible?
>
> B)Is Tuesday acceptable? At least it avoids Monday and Friday as mentioned in the replies.

As this is the first e-mail I post on the list, let me introduce myself a bit. I'm Yusuke DOI, who works on EXI-wg of W3C (sometimes), and a researcher in TOSHIBA R&D center. My interest is WoT as well-standardized stable common ground that does not change time to time (rather biased to long-standing XML than JSON/REST-ish new and cool approaches). My idea is also described in the WoT workshop paper: http://www.w3.org/2014/02/wot/papers/doi.pdf

Best Regards,

// Yusuke DOI <yusuke.doi@toshiba.co.jp>