EDGE Conf

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:33:50 +0100
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
EDGE Conference is a London UK event (27 June 2015) focusing on discussions with senior web developers, and the organiser Andrew Betts is seeking to hold a session on web payments. I’ve offered to chat about the aims and status of the W3C Web Payments IG, but we are looking for suggestions for someone who has a practical in depth knowledge of the current payment solutions that web developers integrate with today, someone that could act as a facilitator.  Any suggestions as to who we might ask?

More details about the event:  https://edgeconf.com/2015-london <https://edgeconf.com/2015-london>

p.s. my thanks for Manu for creating this opportunity.

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>